A Guest Book To Your Home Page
- Make a directory on your PC called guestb
- pkunzip guestb.zip into guestb
- copy the file called userrname.cfg to your user name eg. wilsonn.cfg
- go into windows write and open username.cfg and don't convert it make
the changes like your name, adn your e-mail address. Don't change anything
like the name of files (foot.htm, guest.book etc).
- ftp all of the files in the guestb directory except guestb.zip to your www-data directory.
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Adding Me To The Guestbook
include the name that you renamed the username.cfg file to.
- we will then add you to our configuration.
- to access the guestbook all you have to do is to make a link with the
following command line. http://www.superaje.com/cgi-bin/guestbook-1.1/guestb?username
where the username is where your user name goes.